Side Tables for that extra customization..
1) When will I receive my order?
Your order will be sent to you within the selected delivery date and time window. Please do allow a 15min grace period before or after, as we may experience rough traffic, delays from previous customers, harsh weather or bad accessibility to your unit.
2) How does same-day delivery work? You may select same-day delivery, as long as your order is accepted before 12noon (sun) or 4pm (Mon-Sat). After cutoff, all new orders' delivery date and time selection will be from next day's earliest timeslot.
3) What can I do if we have a urgent/last-minute need?
Please call 6392-8392 for immediate assistance, during work hours (10am to 7pm daily), or use facebook messenger to reach out to us. Alternatively, you might like to use our new Whatsapp function to get an almost-immediate response from us.
4) How are your items delivered?
All cooked dishes, fried or ready-to-eat food are packed in individual boxes, and prepared within the hour. Should the packaging be compromised, please reject the item(s) and let us know at 6392-8392 (Helpdesk)
Items that require finishing on site, or fully raw, are weighted and carefully packed into individual boxes for delivery. All frozen bbq items are delivered frozen, so as to reduce any possible risk of spoilage or infection or spillage.
Delivery vehicles - bikes, vans and private cars
Each order is individually packed and bundled in bags, warmer boxes or foam boxes. This is to reduce any possible risk of cross-contamination, or any non-halal ingredients that may be present in the despatch vehicle.
5) How much is EZBBQ's delivery fees?
Due to rapidly rising diesel and petrol costs, EZBBQ is trying our best to cap our delivery fees at $11.90 per location per order (minimum $60 upwards).
Free delivery is currently available for orders above $170 only.
Festive surcharges may apply separately.
- Variant: Kids' Treats